Chicken meatballs with mushrooms
Harina floja 0.025 kg
Powdered vegetable stock 0.008 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Chicken meatballs
- Tomato sauce
- For the meatballs sauce:
- Prepare a poultry stock using a chicken flavour booster.
- Cut the vegetables (the garlic fillet the garlic, julienne the onion and cut the carrot and the leek into half moons).
- Poach the vegetables by hardiness order. Degrease, add the red wine and let it reduce.
- Mix and bound it with 20 g flour per litre of stock. .
- Dip with the stock, add tomato sauce to reinforce and give colour to the elaboration.
- Blend the ingredients using the blender and the strainer.
- Boil again and season it with salt and thickness.
- Stewed mushrooms: cut them into quarters. (cook from cold with a bit of oil and cover it).
- Place 4 meatballs, over 35 g, in the trays. Sauce them with 150 g of sauce and place 30 g of garnish on top, until you get 350 g/per portion in each food tray. Chill (core temperature, under 10ºC in less than two hours).
- Thermoseal the food trays, place the valve with Valvopack.
- Put them in the oven at 100% humidity and pasteurise at 96 ºC for 60 minutes. Chill (core temperature under 8 ºC in less than two hours).
- Store in the refrigerator between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
- The inner temperature of the product must reach at least 75 ºC.
- In the same food tray, regenerate the product in a steam oven at 100% humidity.
- Or in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.
- Another way of regenerating consists of taking the product out of its package and heating it in a saucepan.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 18.57 g
Saturates 94.56 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 169.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 272.3 g
Cholesterol 3002.82 mg
Calcium 1899.33 mg
Iron 56.56 mg
Zinc 33.46 mg
Vitamin A 719.25 ug
Vitamin C 138.6 g
Folic acid 816.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 22421.07 mg
Sugars 31.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed