Mango 0.25 kg
Shelled peanuts 0.05 kg
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Place a tablespoon of coconut tapioca in the centre of the plate.
- Cut a portion of the curry sponge cake into a cube and place it on the tapioca.
- Add some curry sponge cake crumbled on the side to make a support for the ice cream. This will prevent the ice cream from sliding.
- Place a coconut and curry ice cream quenelle on top.
- Place some peanut praline around the ingredients.
- Serve with diced ripe mango and peanuts.
- Sprinkle the dish with some curry powder and grated coconut.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.54 g
Saturates 7.94 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.86 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.34 g
Cholesterol 143.84 mg
Calcium 61.91 mg
Iron 2.56 mg
Zinc 1.6 mg
Vitamin A 102.54 ug
Vitamin C 13.59 g
Folic acid 64.46 ug
Salt (Sodium) 227.71 mg
Sugars 33.9 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed