Spaghetti with mushrooms and green peppers
Creamed corn 0.011 kg
- For the cooked spaghetti.
For the pasta with mushrooms and green peppers:
- Chop the green pepper into rings.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms into quarters.
- Peel and dice the carrot.
- Chop the onion and leek into brunoise.
- Make a tomato sauce.
- Make a vegetable brown stock.
- Sauté the vegetables for the garnish starting with the hardest vegetables first, so onion and carrot, then green pepper and lastly the leek.
- Sauté the mushrooms separately
- Make a dark roux (butter and flour in equal parts). Toast the flour in a frying pan and sieve. Melt the butter, add the flour and mix both ingredients, then leave to cook.
- Add the brown stock to the dark roux and boil. Then mix in equal parts with the tomato sauce.
HOW TO SERVE
- Mix the pasta with the garnish and sauce.
- Sprinkle over grated cheese.
- Cook au gratin and heat up in the oven.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.79 g
Saturates 2.72 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.41 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.2 g
Cholesterol 34.03 mg
Calcium 356.53 mg
Iron 5.23 mg
Zinc 2.16 mg
Vitamin A 397.69 ug
Vitamin C 80.34 g
Folic acid 198.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 657.04 mg
Sugars 14.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed