Death by chocolate
Cocoa 0.275 kg
Raising agent 50.0 g
Honey 0.15 kg
Chocolate filling 3000.0 g
For the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar until the mixture gets pale.
- Add in the oil, milk and vanilla. Whisk.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, raising agent and salt and add them to the wet ingredients.
- Add in the hot water and honey. Mix everything until combined.
- Pour the batter into round sponge cake moulds. To make this cake, you will need three sponge cakes.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
For the filling:
- To make the chocolate filling.
- Moisten the sponge cakes with syrup and spread the chocolate filling on top.
- Layer the sponge cakes and glaze with the syrup.
- Coat the cake with the chocolate filling.
- Decorate the cake with the tempered chocolate in a squeeze bottle. You can use the tempered chocolate to draw some tears on the edge of the cake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 53.86 g
Saturates 214.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 137.78 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 100.82 g
Cholesterol 1279.95 mg
Calcium 862.37 mg
Iron 64.75 mg
Zinc 18.23 mg
Vitamin A 1756.94 ug
Vitamin C 2.88 g
Folic acid 141.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1188.82 mg
Sugars 383.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed