Grilled veal escalope with mashed potato
- Preheat the griddle at a temperature between 180 ºC and 200 ºC.
- Fillet into 160 g pieces and bread. Flatten into squares with the flat side of a knife.
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Grease the griddle well and brown the escalopes on both sides.
- Mashed potato.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Place the escalope on the plate with the help of some tongs.
- Serve with the mashed potato.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.61 g
Saturates 17.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.61 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.67 g
Cholesterol 131.46 mg
Calcium 62.78 mg
Iron 4.17 mg
Zinc 6.17 mg
Vitamin A 48.07 ug
Vitamin C 18.51 g
Folic acid 33.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 714.87 mg
Sugars 2.76 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed