Carrot cake with guava frosting
Raising agent 5.0 g
Bicarbonate 5.0 g
Frozen guava purée 0.1 kg
Almond sprinkles 0.003 kg
For the carrot cake:
- Beat the eggs together with the sugar until the mixture increases its volume by 4.
- Add the oil carefully and mix.
- Add the flour together with the raising agent and the bicarbonate, as well as the salt and the cinnamon.
- Finally, add the grated carrot.
- Cook in a greased and floured mold at 190 ºC 3/4/3 T.A. between 30 and 45 mins approx., depending on the thickness.
For the guava butter cream or guava frosting:
- Whip the butter with the kneading machine and add the milk.
- Then gradually add the icing sugar and finally, the guava pulp.
- Sprinkle over the almond and the pistachio.
- Add strawberry coulis to the plate.
- Cut the cake in half and fill it with the butter cream.
- Cover with the other half of the cake and cover with the remaining cream.
- Ration (9 X 5 cm) and decorate with the almond sprinkles (or other dried fruits and nuts).
- Serve with a strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.85 g
Saturates 14.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.56 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.0 g
Cholesterol 146.77 mg
Calcium 73.62 mg
Iron 1.59 mg
Zinc 0.84 mg
Vitamin A 619.83 ug
Vitamin C 2.39 g
Folic acid 25.37 ug
Salt (Sodium) 273.14 mg
Sugars 67.92 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed