For the stuffing:
- Chop the onion into brunoise.
- Slice the courgettes and remove the pulp (around a depth of approx 6 cm. (the pulp is chopped in brunoise).
- Soften the onion and courgette, add the meat, mix with the tomato sauce and add salt.
For the sauce:
- Cut the onion into julienne, the carrot into 1/2 moons and the garlic in slices, soften.
- Mix with flour, 45 g per litre.
- Bring to the boil, blend and add a little cream to make the sauce creamy.
- Fry the courgettes and fill them.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and grill.
- Heat the sauce and serve together.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.06 g
Saturates 6.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.94 g
Cholesterol 39.61 mg
Calcium 425.11 mg
Iron 4.25 mg
Zinc 2.65 mg
Vitamin A 329.44 ug
Vitamin C 95.55 g
Folic acid 145.67 ug
Salt (Sodium) 488.32 mg
Sugars 23.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed