Almond and pear pie
Pear in syrup 0.25 kg
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.025 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Kneaded puff passtry.
- Basic English cream.
- Almond filling:
- Mix the almonds with the sugar in the whisk.
- Add the eggs one by one allowing for easier absorption.
- Add the previously softened butter.
- Cover the mould with the puff pastry, and cook it at 225 ºC.
- Place a layer of pears well drained and cut into thin slices.
- Add a layer of almond filling.
- Place another layer of pear creating a shape of a flower.
- Bake at 180 ºC.
- Once lukewarm,remove from the mould.
- Use frutgel or jam toshine the pear.
- Plate up withthe English cream, whipped cream, etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.92 g
Saturates 13.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.58 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.83 g
Cholesterol 258.44 mg
Calcium 134.66 mg
Iron 1.78 mg
Zinc 1.33 mg
Vitamin A 230.07 ug
Vitamin C 2.44 g
Folic acid 38.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 540.45 mg
Sugars 44.17 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed