Roasted veal with gratin potatoes millefeuille
Wholegrain mustard 5.375 g
Intense olive oil 0.0 l
Red wine 0.05 l
Creamed corn 0.0 kg
Potatoes 0.55 kg
Block cheese 0.063 kg
For roasted veal:
- Clean the steak from fat and nerves. Tie up.
- Spread a mixture of garlic powder or finely chopped garlic, mustard, salt and olive oil.
- Place the steak on the baking sheet and roast at 180 ºC and let cook until the temperature in the center reaches from 42 ºC to 45 ºC.
- Remove, let stand and cool down if needed.
- To ration, cut into thin fillets of 3 mm and spread them out overlapping each fillet.
For the potato millefeuille:
- Cut the bacon into lardons and the cheese into slices.
- Cut the potato into 3 mm slices and simmer in oil at about 150 ºC.
- Spread margarine on the bottom of a tray, spread out the simmered potatoes, season, place the sliced cheese over the potato, add another layer of potato, season, add the bacon and cover with mozzarella.
- Place in the preheated oven at 160 ºC and cook au gratin.
- Place the steak fillets in the oven (without sauce) at 140 ºC until heated (being careful not to overcook them).
- Remove from the oven and add the hot gravy on top.
- Plate up the meat with the sauce and add a portion of millefeuille onto the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.23 g
Saturates 9.77 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.71 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.88 g
Cholesterol 122.68 mg
Calcium 279.8 mg
Iron 5.67 mg
Zinc 7.03 mg
Vitamin A 229.56 ug
Vitamin C 49.26 g
Folic acid 131.48 ug
Salt (Sodium) 424.3 mg
Sugars 10.57 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed