White chocolate semifreddo
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Boil the milk and infuse with the open vanilla pods.
- At the same time, mix the egg yolks with sugar.
- Pour the infused milk slowly over the mixture of egg yolks and sugar and stir continuously.
- Heat the mixture to 82 ºC to 85 ºC and strain it into a container with the soaked gelatin the white coating and Mix everything together.
- Let the temperature of the mixture drop to 27 ºC to 34 ºC.
- Add the semi-whipped cream little by little stirring in circular movements.
- Using a piping bag, fill the pyramid-shaped moulds.
- Freeze or refrigerate as needed.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 19.88 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.24 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.37 g
Cholesterol 192.95 mg
Calcium 118.62 mg
Iron 0.88 mg
Zinc 0.75 mg
Vitamin A 274.73 ug
Vitamin C 0.55 g
Folic acid 16.36 ug
Salt (Sodium) 74.25 mg
Sugars 27.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed