Marmitako (potato, albacore, green and red pepper stew) Alkatene
Potatoes 1.5 kg
Frozen bonito (tuna loin) 0.6 kg
- Preparing fish. Dice the fish into squares of 2 x 2 cm.
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Basic biscaynne sauce
- For the marmitako:
- Soften the onion and the green pepper chopped into dices of 1 cm.
- Add the roughly cut (cracked) potatoes, the biscaynne sauce and sauté.
- Add the fumet until the rest of ingredients are covered and allow it to cook.
- Add the bonito (tuna) cut into dices, allow it to boil for one more minute to finish off the cooking.
- Add salt to taste and check if the thickness is as desired.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 18.52 g
Saturates 2.32 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.3 g
Cholesterol 54.0 mg
Calcium 353.4 mg
Iron 8.28 mg
Zinc 3.29 mg
Vitamin A 373.83 ug
Vitamin C 221.53 g
Folic acid 320.93 ug
Salt (Sodium) 109.67 mg
Sugars 31.65 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed