Sugar 0.12 kg
Creamed corn 0.075 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Boil 3/4 of the milk with the cinnamon and orange and lemon peelings (optional).
- Mix the sugar with the cornstarch and dissolve with the reserved milk.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- When the milk is well infused, remove the flavourings and add to the sieved mixture.
- Mix well until it boils and thickens.
- Pour it onto a previously greased plate and leave it to cool covered with a sheet of film paper so that it does not form a crust.
- Once it has cooled, cut it into 10 x 10 cm.squares with a thickness of approximately 1 cm.
- Coat and fry in plenty of hot oil (200 ºC).
- Place on absorbent paper to absorb any excess oil from frying.
- Serve 2 units per serving, sprinkled with a mixture of icing sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Serve with the English chocolate cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.58 g
Saturates 8.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 19.04 g
Cholesterol 210.94 mg
Calcium 201.91 mg
Iron 2.01 mg
Zinc 1.4 mg
Vitamin A 140.98 ug
Vitamin C 2.63 g
Folic acid 33.93 ug
Salt (Sodium) 202.99 mg
Sugars 32.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed