Kneading time: 13´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet):
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1 h
Cooking time: 17´
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC
- Knead everything together until the dough is fine and elastic.
- Make balls of any size desired.
- Make baguette style loaves, ball shaped pieces, or mini brioche style pieces.
- Ferment with humidity.
- The volume should not be too high.
- Paint a line in the middle of the bread with a beaten egg.
- Cut with a blade just in the middle of the beaten egg line.
- Steam bake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.32 g
Saturates 0.63 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.46 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.62 g
Cholesterol 10.76 mg
Calcium 30.88 mg
Iron 0.8 mg
Zinc 0.59 mg
Vitamin A 9.62 ug
Vitamin C 0.3 g
Folic acid 30.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 306.65 mg
Sugars 0.96 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed