Kneading time: 13´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet):
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1 h
Cooking time: 17´
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC
- Knead everything together until the dough is fine and elastic.
- Make balls of any size desired.
- Make baguette style loaves, ball shaped pieces, or mini brioche style pieces.
- Ferment with humidity.
- The volume should not be too high.
- Paint a line in the middle of the bread with a beaten egg.
- Cut with a blade just in the middle of the beaten egg line.
- Steam bake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.87 g
Saturates 1.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.77 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.03 g
Cholesterol 17.93 mg
Calcium 51.44 mg
Iron 1.33 mg
Zinc 0.98 mg
Vitamin A 16.04 ug
Vitamin C 0.5 g
Folic acid 51.3 ug
Salt (Sodium) 467.92 mg
Sugars 1.59 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed