Double cream and egg yolk cream cake
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Génoise sponge cake.
- Basic syrup.
- Whipped cream with sugar.
- Confectioner’s custard.
- Chocolate English cream.
- Placenon-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basewith the sponge cake and soak .
- Pour the whipped cream with sugar over the sponge cake.
- Cover it with a layer of sponge cake.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Finaly, cover it with another layer of sponge cake and spread a thin layer of confectioner’s custard, and sprinkle some sugar.
- Burn the top of the cake with a cake burner.
- Remove from the mould and finish the cake by shining the top with a brush.
- Ration, plate up and decorate with chocolate English cream.
- Decorate the cake with whipped cream using a piping bag.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.59 g
Saturates 10.91 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.47 g
Cholesterol 279.36 mg
Calcium 70.24 mg
Iron 1.54 mg
Zinc 1.09 mg
Vitamin A 232.4 ug
Vitamin C 0.18 g
Folic acid 33.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 110.88 mg
Sugars 43.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed