Ground black pepper 0.5 g
High oleic oil 0.15 l
Creamed corn 0.0 kg
Carrots 0.125 kg
Sliced mushroom, can 0.1 kg
Frozen peas 0.05 kg
- Remove all the fat and nerves from the meat and cut it into 2 cm cubes.
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- White stock
- Tomato sauce
- For the garnish:
- Dice the carrots and cook together with the peas, previously boiled or steamed.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into 2 cm cubes and fry.
- Lastly gently fry the bell pepper with a little garlic and oil.
For the ragout:
- Season and lightly flour the meat.
- Sauté the meat and place in a pressure cooker with the vegetables (garlic, carrots and onion cut into brunoise).
- Add the wine, cover and leave to sweat on a low heat.
- Add the stock slightly covering the meat.
- Cook until the meat is tender, (approx. 20 minutes.)
- Add the mushrooms and bell peppers, and allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce to give colour and to enhance the flavour.
- Add salt and thicken the sauce if desired, (with corn starch).
- Lastly, add the carrots, peas, potatoes and mushrooms.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.63 g
Saturates 19.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 43.56 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.44 g
Cholesterol 130.16 mg
Calcium 161.57 mg
Iron 6.71 mg
Zinc 7.29 mg
Vitamin A 533.68 ug
Vitamin C 55.49 g
Folic acid 124.58 ug
Salt (Sodium) 960.62 mg
Sugars 11.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed