Diluted caramel 0.1 l
Pineapple in syrup 0.066 kg
Peach in syrup 0.066 kg
Génoise sponge cake 0.1 ud
Fruit cubes 0.025 kg
Sterilised milk 0.575 l
Almond praline 0.019 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Diluted caramel
- Génoise sponge cake
- HOW TO SERVE
- Caramelise the moulds with diluted caramel.
- Cut the pineapple and peach into cubes and then mix with frozen fruit.
- Cut the Génoise sponge cake into cubes.
- Infuse the milk with the cinnamon stick.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and then add the infused milk. Strain with the Chinese colander and set aside.
- Place a layer of fruit and a layer of cake in the mould.
- Pour some créme caramel cream on top.
- Repeat this process until the mould is full.
- Cook in a bain-marie in the oven at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool, remove from the mould and then ration.
- Serve with a button of whipped cream and almond crocanti.
- Make sure that the bain-marie water does not boil, otherwise the pudding will have holes.
- The pudding sets when the inside reaches 85 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.54 g
Saturates 7.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.28 g
Cholesterol 227.83 mg
Calcium 183.14 mg
Iron 1.32 mg
Zinc 1.1 mg
Vitamin A 184.95 ug
Vitamin C 3.69 g
Folic acid 32.66 ug
Salt (Sodium) 195.03 mg
Sugars 59.88 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed