Roast chicken with french fries and salad
Creamed corn 0.0 kg
Lettuce 0.5 ud
Potatoes 0.6 kg
High oleic oil 0.25 l
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Prepare a poultry stock.
- Prepare some tomato sauce.
- Vinagrete sauce. Make provencal tomatoes.
- Make straw potatoes.
- Tie up and grease the chicken and add salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at about 180 ºC.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and set the used tray aside for deglazing. Ration the chicken.
- For the chicken sauce.
- Gravy. Remove the fat from the roasting tray and then deglaze. Deglazing is the process of adding some liquid (wine, cognac, cava, stock, etc.) to the tray where you have roasted meat in order to collect the leftover juice.
- Season the deglazed sauce and add some tomato sauce.
- Thicken with cornflour dissolved in the cold stock.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into chips and then fry.
- Prepare the salad: clean and cut the lettuce into pieces and onion into rings.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the chicken on a plate and pour some thickened sauce over the top.
- Place the potatoes and salad dressed with a vinaigrette sauce on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.2 g
Saturates 11.25 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 39.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.29 g
Cholesterol 292.81 mg
Calcium 124.76 mg
Iron 5.0 mg
Zinc 3.26 mg
Vitamin A 149.43 ug
Vitamin C 42.43 g
Folic acid 107.06 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1367.69 mg
Sugars 7.35 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Spanish style cut French fries
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Cuisine type: Vegan cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed