Filled chard stalks with mushroom and chard sauce
Boiled ham 0.125 kg
Block cheese 0.125 kg
Wide Swiss Chard 1.25 kg
Mushroom cream 0.5 l
TO MAKE IN ADVANCE
- Clean the chard under running water and remove the strings.
- Separate the leaves from the stalks.
- Chop the parsley into brunoise.
- Slice the ham and cheese.
- Make a mushroom cream and add to it some blanched chard leaves. Stir well.
- Boil the chard stalks. Run them under running water and drain.
- Fill up the chard stalks with ham and cheese. The wider the stalks are, the easier it will be to fill them.
- Coat the stalks with egg and flour and fry them in plenty of oil. Remove them before they get too brown.
- Place the chards stalks on a baking tray.
- Heat the mushroom cream and season. Check that is not too thick.
- Before serving, slightly broil the chard under the oven broiler to heat them.
- Put some mushroom cream on the plate and place the chard on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 17.75 g
Saturates 5.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.5 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.21 g
Cholesterol 78.44 mg
Calcium 576.76 mg
Iron 10.08 mg
Zinc 2.32 mg
Vitamin A 812.32 ug
Vitamin C 73.24 g
Folic acid 427.42 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1235.87 mg
Sugars 6.63 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed