Villeroy chicken breasts with salad
Ground white pepper 0.001 g
Breadcrumbs 0.1 kg
High oleic oil 0.25 l
- Cut the chicken breasts in two lengthwise and season with salt and pepper.
There are three options for cooking the chicken breasts:
- Vacuum cook for 45 minutes at 90 ºC and then lower the temperature.
- Cook in a poultry stock at 95 ºC and then lower the temperature.
- Grill and then lower the temperature.
- Prepare a 110 g/litre béchamel
- Cover the cooked chicken breasts in béchamel, place them on a greased plate and then cool.
- Prepare a lettuce and onion salad and a vinaigrette.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Cover in breadcrumbs and fry in plenty of hot oil.
- Place the chicken breast on one side of the plate and the dressed salad next to it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.46 g
Saturates 11.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 31.87 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.53 g
Cholesterol 226.33 mg
Calcium 236.87 mg
Iron 3.08 mg
Zinc 2.5 mg
Vitamin A 262.73 ug
Vitamin C 4.96 g
Folic acid 42.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2050.41 mg
Sugars 8.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed