Sterilised milk 0.12 l
Pasteurised egg yolk 0.065 kg
Whipped cream with sugar 0.05 l
Black chocolate curls 0.01 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Soaked gelatine.
- Make an English cream with the milk, yolks and sugar.
- Dissolve the chocolate and gelatine in the hot cream.
- Lower the temperature to 25 ºC.
- Semi-whip the cream and add it to the mixture.
- Fill the silicone moulds in semi-sphere shapes.
- Place syrupy flat-rolled discs on the mousse.
- Once cold, remove from the mould.
- Decorate with a button of whipped cream with sugar and chocolate shavings.
- Serve with orange coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.85 g
Saturates 16.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.78 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.36 g
Cholesterol 241.18 mg
Calcium 89.08 mg
Iron 2.97 mg
Zinc 1.4 mg
Vitamin A 238.09 ug
Vitamin C 0.43 g
Folic acid 24.06 ug
Salt (Sodium) 95.72 mg
Sugars 19.46 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed