Chicken stew seasoned with Txakolí wine
Sugar 0.107 kg
Pears 0.5 kg
For the chicken thigh: ragout
- Prepare the drumsticks from the chicken thighs.
- Make a poultry stock.
- Chop onion and leek into brunoise and then sauté.
- Add salt and flour to the drumsticks, then sauté and add the vegetables. Sprinkle a little flour and pour over some txakoli, then let reduce and add the stock without covering completely.
- Fillet and sauté the mushrooms and add them to the drumsticks when they are almost cooked, then add the reduced cream and season with salt.
For the cooked pears:
- Peel and remove the seeds from the pears.
- Cook the pears with water, sugar and wine.
- Once the pears are softened remove them and cut them into halves and then into fan shapes.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the pears on a baking tray with some margarine and cook au gratin.
- Plate up the drumsticks, pour the sauce over the top and serve together with the pears.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.19 g
Saturates 13.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.93 g
Cholesterol 349.89 mg
Calcium 187.06 mg
Iron 6.24 mg
Zinc 3.9 mg
Vitamin A 252.64 ug
Vitamin C 39.58 g
Folic acid 173.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1377.1 mg
Sugars 41.53 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed