Chicken wings coated with pistachio crumbs
Thyme 1.0 g
Ground black pepper 1.0 g
For the chicken wings:
- Break the wings down into three pieces by cutting between the joints. Make a poultry stock with the tips.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic and thyme.
- Vacuum package the wings in a special bag and boil them at 65 ºC for two hours. Once cooked, take them out of the bag while they are still hot, then squeeze them and set the resulting juice from the vacuum cooking aside.
- Bone the wings and be careful not to break the meat in order to keep their shape.
- Stuff the wings with the vegetable filling and coat them with flour, egg and ground pistachio.
- For the filling
- Brunoise some onion and leek, fry them lightly and add chopped prune.
For the sauce:
- Make a hearty poultry stock with the tips of the wings, chicken carcasses and vegetables.
- Bring 1 l of poultry stock to a boil together with the resulting juice from boiling the wings. Let it reduce and thicken it with a bit of cornflour.
- For the garnish
- Boil the eggs over a low heat, at 65 ºC for 22 minutes. The egg white has to be fully set and the yolk remains runny.
- Some rocket leaves or chopped parsley
- Fry the wings in olive oil over a very low heat so that the pistachio does not brown and loses its green colour. Remove the wings from the heat and place them on some paper towel.
- Peel the egg carefully so that it doesn't break.
- Serve in a deep bowl with the sauce. Place 3 wings together with the boiled or poached egg seasoned with salt flakes.
- Decorate with some rocket leaves or parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.42 g
Saturates 11.34 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 30.19 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 38.78 g
Cholesterol 59.21 mg
Calcium 86.31 mg
Iron 3.04 mg
Zinc 1.2 mg
Vitamin A 58.73 ug
Vitamin C 8.5 g
Folic acid 50.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 30.24 mg
Sugars 8.41 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed