Veal cheeks stew seasoned with Pedro Ximenez and garnished with artichokes, mushrooms, peppers, sweet potatoes and potatoes
Frozen chopped artichoke 0.5 kg
Champignons 0.25 kg
Other elaborations needed for this recipe:
- Baked sweet potato and potato.
- Cook the artichokes, braise the mushroom and mix with the cooked artichoke.
- Glaze the peppers.
- White stock.
- For the veal cheeks:
- Remove the tendons and fat from the cheeks. Add salt and pepper, flour lightly and brown.
- Remove the veal and set aside.
- Stir fry the vegetables cut in brunoise in the previously used pan to give them some colour.
- Add the pulp of the soaked chorizo pepper and pour the mixture over the veal.
- Pour the sweet wine (Pedro Ximenez) and reduce, then add red wine and reduce again.
- Add the white stock covering the vegetables but without covering the meat and simmer covered. Add more stock if necessary.
- Blend the sauce if necessary after the meat is tender.
- Cut the veal in 3 or 4 steaks or dice if desired.
- Heat the veal and add the sauce, peppers, artichokes, mushrooms and the sweet potato along with the potato.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 25.04 g
Saturates 23.49 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.95 g
Cholesterol 162.56 mg
Calcium 377.67 mg
Iron 11.82 mg
Zinc 10.3 mg
Vitamin A 512.95 ug
Vitamin C 136.43 g
Folic acid 373.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 477.78 mg
Sugars 31.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed