Pork tenderloin with whole grain pasta and vegetables jardiniére
macarrón integral 0.3 kg
- Fillet into 70 g pieces and pound. Two pieces per portion.
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Mixed vegetables (jardiniére).
- Italian cooked pasta: cook the pasta in salted boiling water, drain, rinse, oil and set aside.
- Sauté the vegetables together with the pasta.
- Cook the tenderloin on the hot barbecue grill, previously greased.
- Place the tenderloin and the sautéed vegetables with the pasta on a hot plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.42 g
Saturates 6.07 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 18.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.5 g
Cholesterol 100.9 mg
Calcium 57.13 mg
Iron 3.27 mg
Zinc 2.98 mg
Vitamin A 678.25 ug
Vitamin C 19.2 g
Folic acid 70.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1760.58 mg
Sugars 8.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed