Pork tenderloin with whole grain pasta and vegetables jardiniére
macarrón integral 0.3 kg
- Fillet into 70 g pieces and pound. Two pieces per portion.
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Mixed vegetables (jardiniére).
- Italian cooked pasta: cook the pasta in salted boiling water, drain, rinse, oil and set aside.
- Sauté the vegetables together with the pasta.
- Cook the tenderloin on the hot barbecue grill, previously greased.
- Place the tenderloin and the sautéed vegetables with the pasta on a hot plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.83 g
Saturates 7.29 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.21 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.73 g
Cholesterol 144.1 mg
Calcium 54.72 mg
Iron 3.8 mg
Zinc 3.87 mg
Vitamin A 572.37 ug
Vitamin C 16.41 g
Folic acid 65.14 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1787.66 mg
Sugars 8.12 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed