Vegetables cannelloni and pumpkin cream
For the cannelloni filling:
- Fry the vegetables for the filling until soft (garlic, onion and carrot cut in brunoise).
- Add the mushrooms cut in brunoise and the courgette cut in cubes to the vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables together with 60g/l of bechamel.
For the pumpkin cream:
- Vegetable stock.
- Soften the onion previously cut into julienne strips, add the rice and the chopped potato. Soak in the vegetable stock.
- Boil the for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once boiled, add the pumpkin, previously blanched.
- Strain through a hand blender and a colander and adjust to taste.
For the garnish:
- Cut the courgette in spirals or noodles and the pumpkin into cubes.
- Fill the canneloni using a piping bag or a spoon.
- Fold the cannelloni forming small tubes. 5 in each portion.
- Add a drop of pumpkin cream over the canneloni and heat in the oven.
- Heat the rest of the cream.
- Stir fry the courgette noodles and pumpkin.
- Place the cannelloni on a plate with the cream and the garnish next to it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.1 g
Saturates 2.47 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.22 g
Cholesterol 13.23 mg
Calcium 367.49 mg
Iron 4.95 mg
Zinc 1.43 mg
Vitamin A 799.3 ug
Vitamin C 98.97 g
Folic acid 179.02 ug
Salt (Sodium) 281.74 mg
Sugars 29.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed