Kneading time: 17´
Dough temperature: 23 ºC
First bulk fermentation: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Second dough fermentation (dough divided): 30´
Shaping and third fermenting: 1h
Baking time: 45´
Oven temperature: 230 ºC
- Mix the different types of flour, water and wine in the stand mixer at a low speed. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Autolyse for 1 hour.
- Add in the levain and mix for 1 minute at a low speed.
- Knead for another 10 minutes at medium speed. Add in the salt and yeast a minute later.
- Incorporate the second amout of wine to the dough.
- Bulk ferment for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 550 g. portions and shape them into balls.
- Let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Shape the portions into loaves.
- Let them ferment for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Bake them at 230 ºC for about 30-40 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.61 g
Saturates 0.55 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.74 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 61.35 mg
Iron 4.78 mg
Zinc 3.47 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.09 g
Folic acid 114.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2140.25 mg
Sugars 0.22 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed