Kneading time 18´.
Temperature of the dough: 23 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 1 h.
2nd Fermentation per piece of the divided dough: 45´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 15 minutes.
Baking time: 30´.
Temperature of the oven: 250 ºC.
- Blend water and flour at a slow speed for 7’.
- ½ hour autolyse.
- Soak the sesame seeds in 200 g of water.
- Add the sourdough, yeast and salt. Blend for 7 minutes at a slow speed.
- Knead for 3 more minutes, at medium speed, add the sesame and the second part of water little by little.
- Ferment in block for 1h.
- Divide into 200 g pieces.
- Let settle for 45-minutes
- Shape into long loafs with pointed ends.
- Fermentation of 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Bake at 250 ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
- Type of dish
- Cuisine type
- Tratamiento de la leche
- Additional culinary preparation
- Production site
- Maridaje bebida
- Food pairing
- Fat percentage
- Conservation technique
- Seasonal recipes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed