Whole grain bread with muesli
- Mix in the different types of flour, the crumbled yeast and the sesame, poppy and sunflower seeds.
- Add water and knead.
- Add salt and knead for another couple minutes.
- Form a ball with the dough and let stand for 2 hours.
- Knead the dough and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 80 g pieces and form small balls.
- Flatten the balls, fold a third of the dough and sear.
- Fold the other third of the dough and sear.
- Lastly, sear the ends of the loaves and press more on the ends so that the middle is thicker.
- Soak the bread rolls in water and then coat with oat flakes.
- Let stand for 1 hour and a half.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ºC.
- Make a cut in the middle.
- Lower the oven temperature to 220 ºC and bake for 20-22 minutes
- Remove and place onto a rack so that they cool completely.
- The total number of rolls is taken as a reference for one portion.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.35 g
Saturates 0.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.81 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.41 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 27.24 mg
Iron 1.75 mg
Zinc 1.16 mg
Vitamin A 0.1 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 34.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 260.85 mg
Sugars 0.16 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed