Mashed potatoes stuffed with boiled octopus
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
To make the potato bomb stuffed with octopus:
- Season the mashed potatoes with oil and sweet paprika.
- On a worktop place two tablespoons of mashed potato between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Roll it with a rolling pin to form a circle.
- Remove the film from above and place a slice of octopus on the puree.
- Wrap and shape with the help of the remaining piece of clingfilm.
- Place a drop of garlic cream on the plate.
- Unwrap the ball from the plastic and place it on top of the cream.
- Garnish with sweet paprika and fresh sprouts.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.27 g
Saturates 9.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.78 g
Cholesterol 50.0 mg
Calcium 65.14 mg
Iron 0.88 mg
Zinc 0.66 mg
Vitamin A 205.62 ug
Vitamin C 1.66 g
Folic acid 6.44 ug
Salt (Sodium) 191.76 mg
Sugars 2.3 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed