Albacore with a vinaigrette garnish
Tuna 0.2 kg
Coarse salt 0.28 kg
For the albacore in oil:
- Clean and cut the albacore into big pieces and cook them in boiling brine (water and thick salt) with a bay leaf, until the meat separates from the bones.
- Remove from the brine and let chill.
- Remove the skin, the bones and the black parts from the albacore. Place the albacore pieces in glass jars and cover them with olive oil 0.4º.
- Sterilize the jars for 40 minutes. Wait 4-6 weeks before consuming.
- Cooked this way the jars can be conserved well for a long period of time.
- Put two spoonfuls of garnished vinaigrette in a shot glass.
- Place the albacore piece in the glass.
- Season and add shine with the vinaigrette.
- Decorate with chives, garlic…
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.84 g
Saturates 4.83 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.26 g
Cholesterol 67.55 mg
Calcium 51.24 mg
Iron 1.23 mg
Zinc 0.71 mg
Vitamin A 134.84 ug
Vitamin C 37.57 g
Folic acid 21.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 21949.34 mg
Sugars 2.03 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed