Marinated salmon with ratatouille
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Long marinating process: for the salmon.
- Black olive powder
- Peeled oranges, without peel or pith.
- Place some ratatouille on a spoon and some marinated salmon on top.
- Place on one side, half an orange segment.
- Sprinkle with black olive powder.
- Add some of the marinade to give some shine.
- Lastly, decorate with chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.4 g
Saturates 8.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 36.28 g
Cholesterol 7.0 mg
Calcium 18.62 mg
Iron 0.38 mg
Zinc 0.14 mg
Vitamin A 11.28 ug
Vitamin C 10.56 g
Folic acid 9.82 ug
Salt (Sodium) 23333.0 mg
Sugars 1.16 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed