Long marinating process
- Fillet the fish until the loins are completely clean.
- Cover both sides of the fish with coarse salt.
- Set aside.
- Clean the salt by introducing the fish in iced water, dry it quickly and leave it wrapped in dry clothes for 24 h.
- Marinate in the oil flavored with herbs, spices and vegetables.
- Keep it in the fridge for about 20 days.
- You can dice or fillet the fish and serve with vinaigrette, sour sauce, etc.
- Fish: if the inside of the product isn´t Tª ≥ 60 °C, you must freeze it for 24 hours at a temperature ≤ 20 °C (RD 1420/2006) to avoid the risk of anisakis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.26 g
Saturates 41.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 86.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 181.9 g
Cholesterol 51.5 mg
Calcium 44.8 mg
Iron 1.19 mg
Zinc 0.83 mg
Vitamin A 13.01 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 26.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 116650.0 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed