Bone and grain
Kneading time: 14´
Temperature of the dough: 26 ºC
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 10´
2nd Fermentation per piece of the divided dough: 15´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 15´
Baking time: 17´
Temperature of the oven: 210 ºC
- Knead everything together until you get a fine, elastic dough.
- For the Griol (grain) divide the dough and let rest for 10'. place on floured sheets before baking. Cut two cross shapes in the dough.
- For the Huesitos (bones), divide 40 g pieces and round them. Let them rest for 15 minutes and then sprinkle with flour.
- Using two balls of dough form into a bone shape.
- Ferment the pieces at 28 ºC and 75% humidity.
- Once the pieces have fermented and before putting them in the oven, turn the huesitos (bones) over.
- Bake them with steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.52 g
Saturates 0.55 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.48 g
Cholesterol 0.78 mg
Calcium 9.09 mg
Iron 0.79 mg
Zinc 0.51 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 47.22 ug
Salt (Sodium) 47.61 mg
Sugars 0.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed