Red onion and cheese soup with tempura and bread
Creamed corn 0.006 kg
Parmesan cheese 0.08 kg
Onion 0.05 kg
Tempura 0.05 kg
For the soup:
- Soak the chickpeas in plenty of salted water for at least 8 hours.
- Drain and wash with cold water.
- Peel and chop the onion into julienne style.
- In a casserole or pressure cooker, sauté the onion with a little olive oil.
- Add the chicken carcass, the chickpeas and cover with water.
- Cook for at least 2 and a half hours or 2 hours and 45 minutes in a pressure cooker.
- After this time, remove the carcass and blend the chickpeas.
- Strain the soup.
- Thicken with cornstarch.
- Add the grated cheese and melt in the broth stirring with a wooden spoon.
For the garnish:
- Cut the bread into cubes and fry.
- Peel and slice the onion, baste with the tempura mixture and fry.
- Wash and cut the green pepper into rings, cover in flour and fry.
- Chop chives.
- Arrange the warm soup in a small glass.
- Add the fried bread garnish and the tempura of onion.
- Decorate with the fried green pepper and chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.75 g
Saturates 4.87 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.86 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.6 g
Cholesterol 15.55 mg
Calcium 333.09 mg
Iron 3.12 mg
Zinc 1.48 mg
Vitamin A 98.07 ug
Vitamin C 22.97 g
Folic acid 92.83 ug
Salt (Sodium) 900.65 mg
Sugars 3.97 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish
- Cuisine type
- Tratamiento de la leche
- Additional culinary preparation
- Production site
- Maridaje bebida
- Food pairing
- Fat percentage
- Conservation technique
- Seasonal recipes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed