Noodles with assorted vegetables, chicken and soya sauce
Noodles 0.4 kg
Cubed carrot 0.1 kg
Chopped green pepper 0.1 kg
Dados de cebolla 0.075 kg
The following elaborations are needed for this recipe:
- Make a brown poultry stock.
- Boil the pasta.
- Wash and cut the vegetables for the garnish in sticks.
- Sauté all the vegetables separately and season.
- Vacuum pack the chicken breasts seasoning them with soya sauce and a slice of ginger.
- Cook the vacuum packed chicken breasts at 90 ºC for 45 minutes.
- Let the cooked chicken breasts cool and chop into strips.
- Mix the remaining gravy left in the pack together with the poultry stock and thicken with a bit of cornstarch.
- Put the pasta together with the vegetables, chicken and the sauce and mix all the ingredients.
- Warm all together with a lid on.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.64 g
Saturates 4.32 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.86 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.94 g
Cholesterol 44.73 mg
Calcium 114.36 mg
Iron 3.27 mg
Zinc 1.46 mg
Vitamin A 461.48 ug
Vitamin C 53.35 g
Folic acid 93.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3908.99 mg
Sugars 15.72 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed