Natural mushrooms 0.3 kg
Peeled potato stew 2x 1 0.3 kg
- Make a white stock and tomato concasse.
- Chop the mushrooms into strips and sauté.
- Peel and dice the potatoes and then fry (let stand).
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté the fillets, which can be lightly floured (optional).
- Set the fillets aside in a colander and then remove the fat from the juices they release.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and green pepper chopped into brunoise starting with the hardest vegetables first.
- Add a little flour to the vegetables, then stir and infuse with the wine. Let reduce and add the white stock until covering everything.
- Add the fillets and juices and then cook on a low heat until they are tender. Be careful not to overcook them.
- When they are almost done, add the mushrooms and tomato concasse.
- Adjust to taste, colour and thickness.
- Serve with the French fries.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.43 g
Saturates 14.85 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 18.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.49 g
Cholesterol 97.56 mg
Calcium 162.18 mg
Iron 5.98 mg
Zinc 5.65 mg
Vitamin A 136.61 ug
Vitamin C 55.89 g
Folic acid 149.74 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1210.83 mg
Sugars 12.03 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed