Orange and truffle roll
Orange slices 0.013 kg
Orange coulis 0.055 l
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Beat the truffle and fill a piping bag.
- Put the sponge cake on greaseproof paper, place the lower part upwards and soak with the orange coulis.
- Form the truffles from left to right leaving a free space of about 2 cm on each side.
- Cut the candied orange into cubes and spread them over the truffle.
- Using the paper and pulling it towards you, roll up the roll tightly
- Let it cool and cut.
- Decorate it with a truffle and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Finish by placing a piece of candied orange on top of each truffle.
- Serve alongside the orange coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.66 g
Saturates 15.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.24 g
Cholesterol 191.37 mg
Calcium 55.61 mg
Iron 1.04 mg
Zinc 0.88 mg
Vitamin A 232.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 20.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 78.4 mg
Sugars 35.12 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed