Roasted iberian pork with lukitxene style chutney
Presa iberica (end of pork loin) 1.0 kg
Olive oil 0.02 l
Salt flakes 0.01 g
Medium golden apple 0.1 kg
Pears 0.1 kg
Tomato 0.25 kg
Chilli pepper 1.0 g
Black peppercorns 1.0 g
Dried ginger 1.0 g
Glazed pineapple 100.0 g
Table salt 3.0 g
Creamed corn 0.01 kg
For the Iberian pork:
- Remove the fat from the pork, cut the edges and then chop into 175g pieces.
For the garnish:
Prepare a chutney:
- Mix the vinegar with the brown sugar and spices. Boil to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the tomato, apple, pear, prunes and grapes.
- Leave to cook until the mixture acquires a jam-like texture.
- Make glazed pineapple.
For the sauce:
- Sauté the pork pieces together with some pork bones (you can alternatively use poultry bones). Let brown.
- Add the vegetables and keep sautéeing.
- Deglaze with txakoli wine.
- Add the white stock and then cook for approximately 2 hours. Reduce.
- Drain and then thicken with cornflour.
- Add mustard, diced tomatoes and salt and then cook for a few minutes.
For the decoration:
- Separate the edible flowers in bouquets.
HOW TO SERVE
- Brown the pork on a griddle or frying pan, then place on a tray and cook in the oven at 200 ºC.
- Carve the pork into fillets.
- Retrieve the juices from the roasting tray and mix them with some of the mustard and tomato sauce.
- Plate up the pork fillets in an orderly manner.
- Place a piece of hot chutney and a slice of pineapple on the side.
- Lastly, add some mustard and tomato sauce to the pork.
- Decorate with flowers.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.05 g
Saturates 15.95 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 22.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.88 g
Cholesterol 144.02 mg
Calcium 303.38 mg
Iron 8.52 mg
Zinc 4.5 mg
Vitamin A 528.09 ug
Vitamin C 66.97 g
Folic acid 225.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1863.06 mg
Sugars 77.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed