J&B whisky, bottle 0.005 l
Soluble decaffeinated coffee 7.813 g
The following elaboration are necessary for this recipe:
- Semi-whip the cream together with the sugar and then mix it with the spreadable cheese.
- Place a layer of génoise sponge cake on the bottom of the mould.
- Soak it in the flavoured syrup.
- Add half of the cream cheese.
- Place another layer of the sponge cake with the rest of the cream cheese in the shape of buttons.
- Keep it in the fridge for 24 hours so that it gains consistency.
- After 24 hours ration it.
- Finally, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Serve with diluted caramel.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.77 g
Saturates 15.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.85 g
Cholesterol 111.32 mg
Calcium 208.83 mg
Iron 1.37 mg
Zinc 1.26 mg
Vitamin A 259.28 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 14.02 ug
Salt (Sodium) 469.67 mg
Sugars 34.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed