Ham, cheese and avocado sandwich
- Toast the bread on one side.
- Peel and dice the avocado. Add some drops of lemon juice.
- Chop the chives into brunoise.
- Thinly slice the tomato.
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Remove the shells and set aside.
- Cut the lettuce into julienne. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the ham and cheese. Set aside.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the bread. Then, place the avocado, ham and cheese on top (in this order).
- Cover with another slice of bread and place the tomato and lettuce on top.
- Lastly, cover with another slice of bread and spread the top generously with mayonnaise.
- Grate a boiled egg on top.
- Slice in half and place on a plate. Serve with a knife and fork.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.11 g
Saturates 12.63 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 34.85 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 27.3 g
Cholesterol 158.46 mg
Calcium 177.47 mg
Iron 3.36 mg
Zinc 98.41 mg
Vitamin A 159.48 ug
Vitamin C 48.99 g
Folic acid 57.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 689.53 mg
Sugars 2.12 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed