Roasted hake fillets with pumpkin purée
For the hake:
- Clean the hake and ration it in 180g supremes.
For the garnish:
- Cook the baker’s potatoes with onions and green peppers cut into julienne strips in mild olive oil, once cooked, drain the fat.
- Roast the red pepper in the oven, peel and slice into discs.
- Sautee mushrooms cut into julienne with garlic.
- Grill some courgette slices.
- Blanch cabbage cut into julienne, cool, drain and sauté with garlic.
- Assemble a mille-feuille starting with the baker’s potato and place the rest of the vegetables in a harmonious way, set aside.
For the sauce:
- Make a pumpkin cream.
For the decoration:
- Cut leeks into julienne very finely.
- Fry parsley leaves.
- Sear the hake on the griddle and finish in the oven at 180 ºC.
- At the same time bake the vegetable mille-feuille to heat it up.
- Place a base of pumpkin cream on the plate.
- Place the vegetable mille-feuille onto the plate and the hake on top of the cream.
- Decorate with leek and fried parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.17 g
Saturates 5.32 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.6 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.3 g
Cholesterol 107.35 mg
Calcium 359.82 mg
Iron 23.23 mg
Zinc 2.0 mg
Vitamin A 419.98 ug
Vitamin C 171.67 g
Folic acid 335.6 ug
Salt (Sodium) 551.09 mg
Sugars 33.58 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed