Peach in syrup 0.25 kg
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.001 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Cover the mould with the dutch dough.
- Fill it with patissiere cream.
- Cut the peaches into slices and place them over the patissiere cream in a fanshape. Do it in a way that will be helpful to separate the portions.
- Bake it at 200 ºC.
- Once cold, give some shine and remove from the mould and ration.
- Plate up with the apricot coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.43 g
Saturates 6.68 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.65 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.7 g
Cholesterol 102.85 mg
Calcium 94.38 mg
Iron 0.88 mg
Zinc 0.62 mg
Vitamin A 166.78 ug
Vitamin C 3.15 g
Folic acid 18.3 ug
Salt (Sodium) 189.79 mg
Sugars 23.3 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed