Melocotón en almíbar 0.25 kg
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.001 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Cover the mould with the dutch dough.
- Fill it with patissiere cream.
- Cut the peaches into slices and place them over the patissiere cream in a fanshape. Do it in a way that will be helpful to separate the portions.
- Bake it at 200 ºC.
- Once cold, give some shine and remove from the mould and ration.
- Plate up with the apricot coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.28 g
Saturates 6.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.75 g
Cholesterol 112.25 mg
Calcium 95.78 mg
Iron 0.92 mg
Zinc 0.65 mg
Vitamin A 171.44 ug
Vitamin C 3.15 g
Folic acid 19.52 ug
Salt (Sodium) 193.39 mg
Sugars 27.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed