- Kneading time: 15´
- Temperature of the dough: 26 ºC.
- 1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
- 2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 5’
- 3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 15´.
- Baking time: 13´
- Temperature of the oven: 220 ºC.
- Infuse the water and the spices for a period of 24 hours. Keep it in the camera filmed.
- Strain the liquid from the infusion and use to make the dough.
- Knead all the ingredients except from the yeast and margarine, which will be incorporated half way through the kneading.
- The dough should be thin and elastic.
- Divide into pieces with the desired weight and round them. Leave them to rest and then place them into molds.
- Ferment at 30 ºC and 80% humidity. The pieces acquire a fairly large volume.
- Bake without steam.
- You have to prevent them from drying too much.
- To make the infusion we will use these spices. The net weight of these spices should weigh approximately 50 g.
- The sweet bun is characterized by its white crumb and its soft, ornate crust, which looks and tastes similar to sliced bread but with the aroma of the spices.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.09 g
Saturates 2.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.39 g
Cholesterol 13.9 mg
Calcium 64.33 mg
Iron 2.6 mg
Zinc 1.18 mg
Vitamin A 5.7 ug
Vitamin C 2.11 g
Folic acid 148.45 ug
Salt (Sodium) 882.67 mg
Sugars 4.69 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed