Chocolate, pistachios and cinnamon bread
- Make a dough with flour, water, fresh yeast and salt.
- Add the chocolate, pistachios and cinnamon.
- Continue kneading until a smooth mass is obtained.
- Cover with plastic film and let it rest in the fridge for about 24 hours.
- Divide it in portions.
- Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Form small loaves without tips (mould form of a plum cake) and ferment it at 28 ° C for 90 minutes or until it doubles the initial volume.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C with steam option, if it is not possible, introduce a heat-resistant container with water into the oven.
- Make a cut on top of the loaves and spray with some water.
- Bake it at 160ºC for 10-15 minutes.
- Once baked, unmould and let them cool.
- In this recipe, the bread unit is taken as a reference for one portion. The weight of the pieces prior to the baking is 300 g.
- In a modular oven, program 3 (roof) -4 (mouth) -3 (floor).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.06 g
Saturates 9.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.89 g
Cholesterol 0.31 mg
Calcium 103.59 mg
Iron 4.77 mg
Zinc 2.54 mg
Vitamin A 8.14 ug
Vitamin C 0.36 g
Folic acid 87.23 ug
Salt (Sodium) 782.49 mg
Sugars 3.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed