Grilled octopus with paprika parmentier
Frozen octopus no. 1 0.25 kg
Sweet paprika 2.0 g
Virgin olive oil 0.2 l
Cream 0.03 l
Chives 1.0 g
Galleta crujiente de txipirón 5.0 ud
- For the boiled octopus: cut into 0.5 cm slices.
For the parmentier cream:
- Place the peeled and cut potatoes in cold water, bring to the boil and cook until tender.
- Boil the cream with the bacon until it takes on the taste of the bacon.
- Strain the cream, add the boiled potato and mash it in the thermomixer or use a potato masher until it becomes a smooth cream.
- Add the butter to soften.
- Keep the purée warm in a bain-marie.
- Put 3 slices of octopus on each skewer and grill or broil them, seasoning them with the flaked salt, egg and paprika.
- Place a little potato cream on the bottom of the dish and add the skewer on top.
- Decorate with chopped chives, sprouts or squid black coral.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.68 g
Saturates 12.53 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 33.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.85 g
Cholesterol 54.42 mg
Calcium 79.25 mg
Iron 1.29 mg
Zinc 1.17 mg
Vitamin A 126.85 ug
Vitamin C 4.98 g
Folic acid 10.86 ug
Salt (Sodium) 359.04 mg
Sugars 0.63 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed