Chestnut and red cabbage mille-feuille
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Tender sautéed garlic.
- Break up the meat and mix with the sauce.
- For the mille-feuilles: assemble 24 hours beforehand.
- Place a base of meat in sauce in a silicone mould, place the thick chestnut puree on top, place the red cabbage on another layer and, closing the mille-feuille, finish with the chestnut puree.
- Bake the mille-feuilles at 180 ºC for 7 minutes. Leave to cool and remove from the mould.
- Place on individual plates and reheat at 160 ºC, mixed heat, for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the sauce.
- Garnish with the garlic placing it on top of the mille-feuilles and decorate the dish with the vegetable chips.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.2 g
Saturates 7.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.42 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.14 g
Cholesterol 44.31 mg
Calcium 121.59 mg
Iron 3.36 mg
Zinc 2.9 mg
Vitamin A 171.14 ug
Vitamin C 44.32 g
Folic acid 85.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 317.12 mg
Sugars 8.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed