Steamed hake with couscous and vegetables
No. 3 frozen hake 1.5 kg
- Preparing fish. Hake suprêmes (pieces of fish without spine and with or without skin) of 150 g.
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Mixed vegetables (jardinière).
- For the steamed hake:
- Season the hake fillets individually with salt, pepper and intense olive oil.
- Place on a steam tray pan and cook it in the steam oven at 70 ºC for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place the hake on the plate.
- Heat the couscous and the vegetables and place them on one side of the plate.
- To finish Sprinkle with parsley cut into brunoise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.32 g
Saturates 5.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.28 g
Cholesterol 72.18 mg
Calcium 192.65 mg
Iron 3.9 mg
Zinc 1.29 mg
Vitamin A 757.88 ug
Vitamin C 35.67 g
Folic acid 127.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1544.73 mg
Sugars 12.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed