Gratinéed sea urchins
Pimiento choricero 2.0 ud
Monkfish tail 0.2 kg
Prawns 0.1 kg
Harina floja 0.02 kg
Bifidus yoghurt 2.0 ud
Granny Smith apple 0.1 kg
Coarse salt 0.5 kg
For the urchins:
- Open the urchins from the top with scissors in a round shape.
- Strain the water from the urchins and keep the eggs in it.
- Wash the shells well and set aside.
For the filling:
- Soak the chorizo peppers and remove the pulp.
- Chop the shallot into brunoise and sauté.
- Cut the monkfish into 1/2 cm cubes, then peel and chop the shrimp.
- Add the pulp of the chorizo pepper, the monkfish and the shrimp to the sautéed shallot.
- Sauté everything together, thicken with flour, add the cava, let reduce and then add the fumet and half the water from the urchins.
- Let boil for 10 minutes and then add salt if required.
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables + diced cheese + cherry tomato.
For the basic vinaigrette.
For the yogurt and apple sauce:
- Peel the apple and cut it into small cubes (3-4 mm).
- Sauté in mild olive oil and add the desired amount of sugar.
- Leave to cool and mix with the Greek yogurt. Keep in the refrigerator.
HOW TO SERVE
- Stuff with the filling up to the middle of the shell, then place 2 roes on top and cover with more filling.
- Finally add the 3 remaining roes with some of the sea urchin water.
- Place in the oven at 180 ºC for 6-8 minutes (they have to be very hot).
- Place coarse salt on a slate plate and heat up in the grill.
- Place the urchins on the salt.
- Serve the salad and the yogurt and applesauce on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.38 g
Saturates 5.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.37 g
Cholesterol 37.3 mg
Calcium 332.63 mg
Iron 5.29 mg
Zinc 2.19 mg
Vitamin A 282.17 ug
Vitamin C 75.42 g
Folic acid 267.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 39289.48 mg
Sugars 33.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed