- Boil the milk.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until combined.
- Add and mix the sifted flour.
- Lighten the mixture with hot milk whipping it fast and place it in a pot.
- When it starts to boil, cook it over moderate heat for a couple of minutes.
- Put the cream on the tray covered with film and place into the fridge to chill.
- Whip the cold and solid cream using a hand whisk until soft.
- Whip the butter with a whisk.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs (room temperature) one by one and mix well.
- Add the ground almond and mingle well.
- Add the cream and the rum or the flavour you want.
- Keep it in the fridge so that it sets.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.17 g
Saturates 3.97 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.5 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.59 g
Cholesterol 109.85 mg
Calcium 75.47 mg
Iron 0.57 mg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Vitamin A 104.12 ug
Vitamin C 0.9 g
Folic acid 15.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 85.58 mg
Sugars 14.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed