Gratinéed sea urchins
Chorizo pepper 2.0 ud
Monkfish tail 0.2 kg
Bifidus yoghurt 2.0 ud
Granny Smith apple 0.1 kg
Coarse salt 0.5 kg
For the urchins:
- Open the urchins from the top with scissors in a round shape.
- Strain the water from the urchins and keep the eggs in it.
- Wash the shells well and set aside.
For the filling:
- Soak the chorizo peppers and remove the pulp.
- Chop the shallot into brunoise and sauté.
- Cut the monkfish into 1/2 cm cubes, then peel and chop the shrimp.
- Add the pulp of the chorizo pepper, the monkfish and the shrimp to the sautéed shallot.
- Sauté everything together, thicken with flour, add the cava, let reduce and then add the fumet and half the water from the urchins.
- Let boil for 10 minutes and then add salt if required.
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables + diced cheese + cherry tomato.
For the basic vinaigrette.
For the yogurt and apple sauce:
- Peel the apple and cut it into small cubes (3-4 mm).
- Sauté in mild olive oil and add the desired amount of sugar.
- Leave to cool and mix with the Greek yogurt. Keep in the refrigerator.
HOW TO SERVE
- Stuff with the filling up to the middle of the shell, then place 2 roes on top and cover with more filling.
- Finally add the 3 remaining roes with some of the sea urchin water.
- Place in the oven at 180 ºC for 6-8 minutes (they have to be very hot).
- Place coarse salt on a slate plate and heat up in the grill.
- Place the urchins on the salt.
- Serve the salad and the yogurt and applesauce on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.38 g
Saturates 5.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.37 g
Cholesterol 37.3 mg
Calcium 332.63 mg
Iron 5.29 mg
Zinc 2.19 mg
Vitamin A 282.17 ug
Vitamin C 75.42 g
Folic acid 267.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 39289.48 mg
Sugars 33.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed